Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing # 11



I think the Librarything is a great idea if you read a lot. Since I am off during the summers, I tend to read a lot more. This website is useful since you can keep postings of the books you have read and you can even chat with those in your area that read the same kind of books as you. I also liked the fact that this site posts when authors will be available at bookstores across the city. It would be so cool to meet up with Sandra Brown or Stephenie Meyer if one of them came to town.

2 comments:

Grendel said...

Stephenie Meyer was in town visiting at Blue Willow Book Shop. I love her books, too! Have you read her new one? Are you on the pre-buy list for Breaking Dawn? We are having a pajama party at Blue Willow the night the book comes out. Put on your jammies and join us!

QueenB said...

I also liked this site. I thought it was great to be able to chat with others that read the same books I read.