Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing # 12 Comments


I have read blogs that friends have. but have not ever left a comment. I think to myself that I do not know what to say, but as I am reading the blog I tend to laugh at some of what they say in their blogs. After reading the ten commandments of blog commenting I feel a little more comfortable and confident about leaving comments.
My favorite commandments are:
1. Smile: I like using emoticons!
2. Humor goes a long way: Making someone laugh is important to me. Knowing I brighten another person's day is fun and exciting!

4 comments:

Grendel said...

I like the smiley face mug and flowers. Very cheery! Have you commented on any of your colleagues' blogs yet? You are doing a great job! :)

lostinspace said...

Hopefully after this you will begin to blog. Nice pictures though.

Anonymous said...

I looked at a bunch of blogs and I really like your pictures--they are just more personal than some of the others.

Don't worry, I also feel overwhelmed by all of this technology that I did not even know existed--I feel really under informed--even though I did consider myself somewhat of a techie: hey, the tech guy at my school has never yelled at me yet--that's a feat!

fsm said...

You definitely brightened my day when you commented on my blog today! I like the picture on the header of your blog of your dachshunds. They are too cute!! They must brighten every day for you!