Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing # 13 Del.icio.us


I really like this website! I have made del.icio.us a place to save websites my class at school may use for their projects. I will be co-teaching next year, but not quite sure which subject, but it is nice to know I can save certain websites depending on the subject matter. I also like the fact that even when I add more sites I can have my students search for the topic and the websites I have saved will still be there for their use. The buttons on the browser make it great and super easy to use! When I see a website I like, all I have to do is click the button and type a few tags and it's saved! This will be a fabulous resource to use no matter which subject I am teaching!

1 comment:

Grendel said...

True, true! Is it you who will soon be an aggie or your favorite relative?