Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing # 7 Google


I found a lot of the Google tools very useful and helpful. The first tool I was most intrigued with was the Google Alert. I like the idea of being reminded of important events by being sent an alert. The Google calendar, as my second tool, will also be very useful to me so I can keep track of all my assignments for the subjects I teach, any meetings I need to attend, and also the time and dates of all my games and practices. I trust this will help me be more organized in all aspects of my life.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Everybody seems to think the Google calendar will help them become better organized. We shall see! I practiced with the calendar, but someone would have to remind me to look at it....I made alerts for Meltallica, WWE and the Houston Ballet. Metallica is on my email 50 vtimes a day so I think I will change its setting to "once a day" rather than "as it happens."