Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing # 23 WhooHoo I am Finished!!!


What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I loved using flickr, comic strip generator, trade card maker,imagechef, and podcasts!!! They were so much fun to use and I am sure I will incorporate all of these in my classes!!
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have learned so much more on technology that I will take this with me in all my endeavours! I am very excited about using all these new concepts I have learned and I plan on teaching others how to use them as well!
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I have viewed podcasts in the past and I did not realize or even know how to make one myself. I think it is an enjoyable and different way to display your photos!
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think the format is very easy to follow, but I would make it more known throughout SBISD. I was told about this program through a co-worker. and if he did not mention he was working on this program I would have never known about it.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? I love learning new concepts and I would be more than happen to participate in a discovery program.
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? AWESOME, FUN, EXCITING,INFORMATIVE, and WORTHWHILE!!!

3 comments:

VWB said...

Congratulations on completing your adventure! hope we will be able to follow along thru your blog in the coming months to see what you infuse into your classroom.

Grendel said...

Oh, my goodness! I just cannot believe how you raced through these 23 Things! Congratulations! It is hard to believe that your little group will be juniors this year! I will be proud to know a new Aggie, and I do wish you well!

Liberry Lady said...

Fantastic job! Now comes the playing part for you. This program is such an amazing journey. All those hours and it feels like we've just scratched the surface. I hope I have the stamina to make it too. My old lady brain is ready to burst, freeze, or crash.